Since I was a little girl, I’ve identified myself as a DREAMER, and my heart has always had a love affair with light and storytelling. For as long as I can remember, I’ve been amazed by people and their unique stories. This passion for people and stories was given life when my parents bought me my first film camera when I was 8 and a mini-camcorder when I was 14.
It wasn’t until my mom passed away 6 years ago that a fire was ignited leading me to pursue my love of storytelling as a career. I discovered a deep desire to help others create a legacy that will stand the test of time. This profound experience in my own life produced more clarity than ever before of how precious time is and not to take any moment, big or small, for granted. It reminded me of the importance and the impact that authentic imagery holds in all of our hearts. This is why your story is a big deal to me, and it deserves to be told! This is your legacy and a part of who you are. I believe that you deserve to have the most compelling, transcendent, and honest photographs. I hold this philosophy dear to me every time I pick up a camera to document your most sacred moments in time.
If you desire a friend, over a vendor - your search ends here. Welcome to the family! I want to be vulnerable with you so that you feel comfortable to be vulnerable with me. Your wedding day is the biggest day of your life, but it's only the beginning to all of the beautiful moments that you have coming in the future that also deserve to be artfully captured. So now the choice is yours. If you also believe that your story deserves honest documentation that brings deep meaning to your story, I’d be honoured to walk this journey with you.
Born and raised in Toronto, at an early age I knew that I wanted to be in a creative field.
While attending college for Television and Film, it was there that my experience filming live events led me to filming weddings and my passion for visual storytelling grew!
When I’m not filming weddings I love spending time with my wife, traveling all over the world, and experiencing different foods and cultures!
Kindred souls | Light | Nature | Film Photography | Cinema | Movement
Colour | Fine Art | Landscapes | Fashion | Light
Cuisine | Culture | Architecture | Landscapes | Travel
Hover to see my favorites
1. I am a caring wife and mother to my adorable daughter, Paityn.
2. Paityn is my savour, strength, and hope.
3. My family is my entire world. They give me my purpose and everything I do is for them.
4. My dad is my hero, my mom is my inspiration, and my stepmom is my biggest supporter.
5. I am a bit of an empath and peace keeper. I’ll do anything to try and avoid confrontation.
6. I like to make people laugh and can take a wee bit to get to the punch line; people say my cackle makes me unique but, at least I got them to laugh heheeh!
7. I live for a good country song. I like to belt and leave everything out on the dance floor.
8. I adore a good pair of cowboy boots.
9. Peyton Manning and Tom Brady is one of my greatest sports heroes of all time.
10. Chocolate is my sweet addition and usually cures my sweet tooth.
11. I am a team player and love collaborative thinking.
12. Being active in yoga is where I feel the most grounded.
13. I am a hopeless romantic and a big dreamer; Nicholas Sparks novels usually transports me to a happy place.
14. This is US is one of my favourite shows; and I usually have a tissue box beside me.Paragraph